While the studio BE native app is in development, we'd like to share this way to access studio BE easily from your phone. Our platform is optimized for viewing on small screens.
To create a shortcut icon to the membership site on your phone:
- Open Safari. (Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.) Navigate to studio BE. Make sure you login so the page opens directly to landing page.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons, scroll down until you see “Add to Home Screen” and tap this.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the link on your home screen. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the site’s favicon that becomes its “app” icon.
- Now tap the new app on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window.
- Launch Google Chrome and then navigate to studio BE.
- Tap the vertical ellipses on the screen to open a menu, and then tap "Add to Home Screen" in the menu. The Add to Home Screen dialog box will be displayed. The Name field is editable, so change the name to studio BE if so desired.
- Tap "Add" in the dialog box when you're finished. Your new shortcut icon linking to studio BE will be added to your device's home screen. Tap the icon at any time to launch the site in your web browser.